DURING THE DREADLOCKS PROCESS. NO EXTENSION WAS ADDED TO HER HAIR. THIS IS ALL HER HAIR . THE BACK OF HER HAIR WAS BLEACHED PRIOR TO SERVICE..
THIS IS ALL HER HAIR NO EXTENSION WAS ADDED. BACK COMB TECHNIQUE PR IOR OF STARTING THE DREADLOCKS
BEFORE: DREADLOCKS CAN BE DONE ON ANY HAIR TEXTURE, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE YOU USE.
AFTER: THIS CLIENT WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE FINAL RESULT.
BEFORE: BACK VIEW- BEFORE DREADLOCKS TECHNIQUES
AFTER: THIS IS ALL HER NATURAL HAIR ........ ABSOLUTELY ''NO'' EXTENSION ADDED TO HER HAIR.
BACK COMB TECHNIQUE PRIOR OF STARTING THE DREADLOCKS,
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR TO START YOUR DREADLOCS.
Two weeks later
Two weeks later
1. The hair need to be wash the day before the service is render.
2. The day of the service Client's hair need to be completely Dry.
3. We use our Special spray to keep the hair molded for the Dreadlocks process.
4. Back-Comb the hair in a perfect direction.
5. There is a lot more steps to accomplish this style but that is all we choose to share with our viewers.
6. This process can take from 5 hours to 10 hours, is all depend on the size of the Dreadlocks the client requested and the length of the client's hair.
7. The Charge amount for this services can start From: $195.00 to: $300.00.
8. During the Dreadlocks process the Locktician always communicate with the client, therefore the client will be happy with the out come of the final style.
9. Our main goal is for our clients to feel very happy with the end result of their style.
10. Please continue to visit this page, because in the following months we will be posting additional pictures of the above client, therefore you as our viewers will be able to see the growing process and the maturity of her Dreadlocks.